ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Poll

Temple fan here, how do Army fans feel about joining the AAC as a football only member?

From looking at the drop-off from Navy, I would say no way. However, I would like to see Army and Temple play on a more regular basis.

I agree…we tried the conference thing…that did not work out very well…I suspected the same thing for Navy when they joined The AAC…look at them now…I like our independence

Guess we just had to follow the trend of joining a conference with too many teams to fit in a season and barely have a rivalry with. Completely against it, but college sports has changed due to NIL and television demands for ratings. All that counts is Air Force and Navy, the rest is practice for the 2 games and hopefully not get smashed around like in Conference USA. Whatever, I'm an Army Brat and fan for life. Go Army, Beat Someone.

And yeah, like the times we play Temple or visit them. Rutgers because I'm from Seton Hall and it's fun to see how life is on Mars. Any team playing against our other New Jersey university and giving them a headache in No Funswick is a friend of mine.

“…we tried the conference thing…that did not work out very well…I suspected the same thing for Navy when they joined The AAC…look at them now…I like our independence”

I said this in 2021…I still feel this way…I predict it will be a bad move…the stupidity that Army & Navy could play in the AAC Championship Game, then play again the following week in a nonconference game is astounding…one counts for the AAC championship & the other CIC? Just stupid…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT