ADVERTISEMENT

INSPIRATIONAL WORD OF THE DAY

Bobbie A

Supe
Mar 5, 2010
Prince of Peace, teach me to find in You the calming power of Your presence. Strengthen me today with Your peace, and grant me the stability I need in this world . Amen
Peace is more than the absence of conflict; peace is the presence of GOD.
Everyone have a blessed day

"Peace is more than the absence of conflict; peace is the presence of GOD"

...and the absence of fumbles

Devil made me say it

Hahaha it's ok, it's time to change the coarse of this team! God requires that we keep him first IN EVERYTHING ! So I will be putting a scripture up everyday! Until whatever's happening to this team, TURNS AROUND FOR THE BETTER! I trust that God hears & knows all things! IM DONE COMPLAINING
wink.r191677.gif
PRAYER CHANGES THINGS! and if anyone else feel the need to post on it, please feel free to do so! ANYTHING ASKED IN HIS NAME IS DONE, ACCORDING TO HIS WILL......
This post was edited on 10/1 1:01 PM by couture14

couture !
I would rather pray for God to Protect out men than win a football game,but if it GOD would help I 'll take it.
"GOD help us win"

Amen !

426 your so right about that, lives are being lost every day. Believe me I. Pray for them & their families! But the relationship I have with God, he says PRAY FOR ALL THINGS! I'm not praying for a win, I'm praying for their strength to endure! I'm praying for ALL of us, that we not lose site of what's important! Even myself! Yes I will throw a win or two or three or four in there! Hahaha it doesn't hurt! But I mostly pray for our boys future & except what God allows! THEY ARE ALREADY WINNERS IN MY BOOK!

Phillippians 4:11
I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.

Contentment is not possessing everything, but giving thanks for everything you possess.
(Prayer)
O lord, give me the grace to be Content with what You give to me. No, more than that, let me rejoice. In all You send, for it's Your choice! AMEN

Have a blessed day everyone

Psalms 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God.

When we put our problems in God's hands, He puts His peace in our hearts.

( PRAYER )
Be still and know that He is God. For pathways steep and rough; Not what He brings but who He is Will always be enough. AMEN

1Peter 4:12-13
Do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you.... But rejoice ... When His glory is revealed.

The increasing darkness of trials only makes the lamp of grace shine brighter.

(PRAYER)
When life's burdens oppress you, and trials are too much to face. Remember Gods strength in your weakness; He'll give you His power & grace. AMEN

Roman 8:28
All things work together for good to those....who are the called according to HIS purpose.

God's purpose is perfect every time.

(PRAYER)
Have faith in God, the sun will shine though dark the clouds may be today; His heart has planned your path and mine, Have faith in God, have faith always. AMEN

Everyone have a blessed day!

1Kings 3:5
God said, "Ask! What shall I give you?"

God's wisdom is given to those who humbly ask Him for it.

(PRAYER)
True wisdom is in leaning On Jesus Christ, our Lord; True wisdom is in trusting His own life-giving Words. AMEN

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one....For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.

Kindness picks others up when troubles weigh them down.

(PRAYER)
Lord, I want to show the kindness of Your heart today. Please show me who i can help and in what way. I want my words and deeds to convey Your love. AMEN

Genesis 28:16
Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.

Our loving God is always near- forever by our side.

(PRAYER)
Thank You Lord for walking with us everyday. You are our guardian, friend, and guide. May we sense Your loving presence and always know that You are close by our side. AMEN

(PANIC OR PRAY)

2Chronicles 14:11
Help us, o Lord our God, for we rest on You, and in Your name we go against this multitude.

Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.

(PRAYER)
In my distress, anxiety, and fear, Lord, teach me to rely on You and draw close to You. Then I know I'll be able to stand strong in Your power and won't be dependent on my own strength.

(UNUSED GEARS)

Titus 3:1
Be ready for every good work.

Keep your tools ready- God will find work for you.

(PRAYER)
Heavenly Father, I need to remember that what I do is up to You, but how I do it is up to me. Wheatear I am busy or still, may I be peaceable, gentle, humble, kind, strong and loving..

LESSONS FROM A FENCE

Matthew 7:24
Whoever hears these saying of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock.

When the world around you is crumbling, God is the Rock on which you can stand.

(PRAYER)
The wise man builds his house on rock Instead of sinking sand; For when the storms of life descend, That house will surely stand. AMEN

Everyone have a blessed day....

(Still Bearing Fruit)

John 15:8
By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit.

A fruitful harvest requires a faithful life.

(PRAYER)
Only the truth that in life we have spoken, Only the seed that on earth we have sown; These shall pass onward when we are forgotten, Fruits of the harvest and what we have done.

( WATCHING AND WAITING)

Isaiah 18:4
The Lord said to me, "I will take My rest, and I will look from My dwelling place."

God is worth waiting for; His time is always best.

(PRAYER)
Turn not aside, discouraged one; Stir up your gifts, pursue your goal; In God's own time you'll see Him work; He'll give you hope and lift your soul.

(WHAT HAS GOD DONE FOR ME LATELY)

Matthew 20:15
Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things?

All you need to know to be content is this: God is good.

(PRAYER)
Lord, I admit that my focus at times get drawn to others and what they have. Forgive me and help me to stop grumbling. You are good to me and provide what I need. Thank You. AMEN

(GIVE THANKS)

1Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Gratitude is a natural response to God grace.

(PRAYER)
lord, for days that are sunny or gray we simply want to say, thank You! And for the daily grace You give us in Your Son, may we always be faithful to say, Thank You! You are so good to us.

(LOVE WE CAN TRUST)

Lamentations 3:22
Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

God's love never fails.

(PRAYER)
O Lord that wilt not let me go, I rest my weary soul in Thee; I give Thee back the life I owe, That in Thine ocean depths its flow May richer, fuller be. AMEN

( ELOQUENT, YET HUMBLE )

Psalm 25:9
The humble (God) teaches His way.

The place of humility is the place of power.

(PRAYER)
More like the Master I would ever be, More of His meekness, more humility; More zeal to labor, more courage to be true, More consecration for work He bids me do. AMEN

(A FRESH GLIMPSE OF GLORY)

Psalms 145:5
I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wonderous works.

If created things are so utterly lovely, how gloriously beautiful must be He who made them!

(PRAYER)
For the beauty of every, minute and second of the day, Hills, vales,trees and flowers. Lord of all, to Thee we raise, This our hymn of grateful praise. AMEN

( A TIME FOR GOOD COUNSEL )

Exodus 18:24
So Moses heeded the voice of his father-in-law and did all that he had said.

He who will not be counseled will not be helped.

(Prayer)
Lord, give us ears to hear advice From loved ones wise and humble; So when life's challenges appear, We will not have to stumble. AMEN

Everyone have a blessed day & be safe

This post was edited on 10/31 10:37 PM by couture14

( STAND FAST )

Philippians 2:15-16
Shin as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life.

To avoid being pulled into error, keep a firm grip on the truth.

(PRAYER)
Stand up, stand up for Jesus, Stand in His strength alone; The arm of flesh will fail you- Ye dare not trust your own. AMEN

( TITANIC II )

Jeremiah 17:5
Cursed is the man who trusts in man and flesh his strength, whose heart departs from the Lord.

Those who put their trust in God will never be disappointed.

(PRAYER)
When we put our trust in You, Lord, We'll be like a tree that's growing, Beside waters that are flowing, Bearing fruit and standing strong. AMEN

( THE LEGACY )

Colossians 3:12
Holy and beloved, put on tender mericies, kindness, humility, meekness, long-suffering.

Each day we add to our legacy good & bad

(PRAYER)
Oh, may all who come behind us find us faithful; May the fire of our devotion light their way; May the footprints that we leave lead them to believe we are more then conquerors, And the lives we live inspire them to obey. AMEN

This post was edited on 11/2 7:46 AM by couture14

( BEYOND JUST AND FAIR )

Colossians 4:1
Master, give your bondservants what is just and fair, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven

God blesses us so that we can bless others.

(PRAYER)
Lord, thank You for loving us and meeting our needs. Often You bring people into our lives who need Your love and care. Give us wisdom to creatively reach out a helping hand that we might share Your kindness. AMEN

( REGAINING OUR BALANCE )

Ephesians 6:13
Take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

We can endure anything if we depend on God for everything.

(PRAYER)
With patience in His love I'll rest, And whisper that He knoweth best, Then, clinging to that guilding hand, A weakling, in His strength I'll stand. AMEN

( SIX-WORD TESTIMONY )

John 9:25
One thing I know: that though I was blind, now I see

We are Christ's "letters of recommendation" to all who read our lives.

(PRAYER)
It is no secret what God can do. What He's done for others, He'll do for you. With arms wide open, He'll pardon you. It is no secret what God can do. AMEN

( IN THE FACE OF FEAR )

Matthew 14:27
But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying "" Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid."

Trust the presence and power of jesus in the midst of life's storms.

(PRAYER)
Lord, in our weak and fearful moments, remind us that Your love for us guarantees Your presence with us and Your power against our fears. Teach us to trust in You. AMEN

( EYE IN THE SKY )

Isaiah 58:11
The Lord will guide you continually.

To avoid going wrong, follow God's leading.

(PRAYER)
We need God's guidance from above in our lives; And as we trust Him for direction, His daily leading and His love, He'll give to us His full protection. AMEN

( GREAT IS YOUR REWARD )

Matthew 6:4
Your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.

What is done for Christ in this life will be rewarded in the life to come.

(PRAYER)
Our service for the Lord and this country will be Rewarded one day openly, By God who sees in secrecy All sacricfice for Him and mankind .... For your services will not be unnoticed, continue to move and the Path that only He has set before you. AMEN

GOD BLESS THE MEN & WOMEN WHO SERVE OUR COUNTRY, "" GOD BLESS AMERICA ""
This post was edited on 11/12 11:46 AM by couture14

( CAPTURE THE MOMENT )

Ephesians 5:15-16
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time.

Live each day as if its your last.

(PRAYER)
Lord, grant me grace throughout this day , To walk the straight and narrow way, To do whatever in Thy sight Is good and perfect, just and right. AMEN

( SURPRISED BY GOD )

Ruth 2:20
The Lord ... has not forsaken His kindness to the living and the dead!

What we see of God's provisions teaches us to trust Him for what we cannot see of his purposes. For all things is a purpose!

(PRAYER)
He whose heart is kind beyond all measures Give unto each day what He deems best. Lovingly, its part of pain and pleasure, Mingling toil with peace and rest. AMEN

( NO MORE; NO LESS )

2Timothy 2:15
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth.

God's Word, handles with care

(PRAYER)
Father, thank You for giving us Your Word to guide our lives. May we give it the serious care and handling it so richly deserves. and may we live it our daily through our actions and attitudes. AMEN

This post was edited on 11/15 7:43 AM by couture14

( STILL IN GOD'S HANDS )

Job 1:22
In all this Job did not sin nor charge God with wrong.

Nothing can shake those who are secure in Gods hands..

(PRAYER)
O the peace I find in Jesus, Peace no power on earth can shake, Peace that makes the Lord so precious, Peace that none from me can take. AMEN

This post was edited on 11/16 7:29 PM by couture14

( EACH LIFE A GIFT )

Psalm 139:14
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

All life created by God and bears His autograph.

(PRAYER)
Every life has been created, God's handiwork displayed; When we cherish His creation, We value what He's made. AMEN

( NO WHERE TO HIDE )

Revelation 1:5
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood.

Sin's contamination requires the savior's cleansing.

(PRAYER)
From the wondrous cross on Calvary, Flows the stream that still avails, Cleansing hearts and bringing victory, Through that love which never fails. AMEN

( A FULL LIFE )

John 1:16
Of His fullness we have all recieved, and grace for grace

Never let the abundance of God's gifts causse you to forget the Giver.

(PRAYER)
You only are true Life, To know You is to live. The more abundant life, The earth can never give. As we gather today and everyday, let us not forget who supplied our needs. AMEN

Everyone have a blessed day- GOD BLESS YOU ALL

( GOD'S PLAN, NOT OURS )

Psalm 91:2
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust."

We see in part; God sees the whole..

(PRAYER)
My times are in my Father's hand; How could I wish or ask for more? For He who has my pathway planned. Will guide me till my journeys's over.AMEN

Everyone have a blessed day.

ADVERTISEMENT