ADVERTISEMENT

Gen. Mark Milley trashes GOP for attack on ‘woke’ military

I wish our Sec of Defense and Chairman would concentrate much much more on combat readiness.

Ask any current officer on active duty what is the focus of their concern in meeting and guidance from above - it is NOT combat readiness and training.

Check with some actual officers currently on active duty before you dispute the statement above.

The fact that you even posted the above is almost laughable. Seriously?

I wish our Sec of Defense and Chairman would concentrate much much more on combat readiness.

Ask any current officer on active duty what is the focus of their concern in meeting and guidance from above - it is NOT combat readiness and training.

Check with some actual officers currently on active duty before you dispute the statement above.
tenor.gif

I recall after the Washington DC riot last June (when 60 SS agents were hurt) there was a cadre of military leaders who protested that military could not be used for any riot, and that it would be "poor optics" (and Esper hid the ammo - a reason he was fired) Then a few weeks later, 27,000 NG were sent to be potted plants in the Dems Potemkin theater. All the "poor optics" guys were quiet. The current push to institute racist (indeed genocidal) ideology into military will end-up as a huge miscalculation. Trump made big progress with black and Hispanic voters so the Dems got desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: BetterThanNavy
> Trump made big progress with black and Hispanic voters so the Dems got desperate.

LOL

As for that link, I'll listen to GEN Milley, who is ACTUALLY a flag officer FOR America

Disappointing language on a site like this.

It is typically the same poster or two and in this case, Pack1231 - for the most part, everyone just ignores him/her. This is the current events message board, so GBK pretty much allows this message board to be more "open" compared to the 12th Knight message board.​

Reactions: colhenny
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT