ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff GBK: When Tweets & Facebook blurbs just aren’t enough!

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
Yes, GBK has active Twitter & Facebook pages.

Click here for our Twitter Page or Click here for our Facebook Page

But, when Tweets and Facebook blurbs just aren’t enough, jump in right here with us and other Army fans for complete & comprehensive coverage …. along the inside scoop premium message board, The 12th Knight

So, if you want the latest, most up to date and detailed Army football recruiting coverage, keep it right here on GBK.

Guess what? It doesn’t start or stop with just our recruiting coverage. Our GBK video interviews with coaches & players, along with of course “daily dosage" of recruiting articles & updates, team articles & analysis and much much more.

CNyOA3pVAAAriVM.jpg

GBK Reporter Maddy Daugherty with Army Head Coach Jeff Monken

Think we’re kidding, huh? Well true Army football fan/supporter, just check out our FREE 2015 Spring Camp Central just to give you an idea of what happens on GBK.

Click Here For GBK’s Free Spring Coverage

1675687.jpg

As they say, if you aren’t on the inside with GBK, you are most likely on the outside looking in … so, subscribe now!

Click Here To Subscribe To GBK

1686809.jpg

Last edited:
You cannot find better ongoing coverage of Army Football anyplace else. If you are an Army Football fan you'll never regret joining GBK and getting the inside scoop on recruiting, practices, etc... This is a very exciting time with a coaching staff that is busting it's collective tails to get Army Football back up to the highest level of performance.

You cannot find better ongoing coverage of Army Football anyplace else. If you are an Army Football fan you'll never regret joining GBK and getting the inside scoop on recruiting, practices, etc... This is a very exciting time with a coaching staff that is busting it's collective tails to get Army Football back up to the highest level of performance.

I could not have said it any better. By the way, I thought Spring coverage was awesome.

To the entire GBK team, keep up the good work.

GBK took us deep into the recruiting of the 2015 class with great exclusive, video interviews and all the way through NSD. Then jumped into winter S&C, then spring ball and now here we are back to daily recruiting updates, summer camp coverage around the corner and summer practice as well. So, if you are looking for “the spot”, it’s here Army fans. ;)

Check out this GBK Video

Agree. GBK is the best coverage. And, member chats are well thought out and informative. Have been on the premium site (12th Knight) for over eight years; and, plan to stay so in the future. Well done, GBK!

Last edited:
GBK is the real deal and as much as I love the daily coverage, I really appreciate the 12th Knight message board. Great conversation (we don’t all always agree - LOL) with the Army faithful. But even more so, if there is a question related to the program, the GBK team promptly response and it isn’t guess work at all. Seem to be very connected to the program and staff.

But, when Tweets and Facebook blurbs just aren’t enough, jump in right here with us and other Army fans for complete & comprehensive coverage …. along the inside scoop premium message board, The 12th Knight

So, if you want the latest, most up to date and detailed Army football recruiting coverage, keep it right here on GBK.

Guess what? It doesn’t start or stop with just our recruiting coverage. Our GBK video interviews with coaches & players, along with of course “daily dosage" of recruiting articles & updates, team articles & analysis and much much more.

11203088_831038290324413_4147933027764895277_n.jpg

GBK Reporter Maddy Daugherty with Army CB, Josh Jenkins

Think we’re kidding, huh? Well true Army football fan/supporter, just check out our FREE 2015 Spring Camp Central just to give you an idea of what happens on GBK.

1675687.jpg

As they say, if you aren’t on the inside with GBK, you are most likely on the outside looking in … so, subscribe now!

1686809.jpg

Nothing but respect for this site and the product they put out daily. I’m alway going to endorse GBK.

#GBKtheSource - enough said and I am constantly recommended the site to my fellow Army partners in crime. :)

I’m on here at least 5-6 times daily for the latest, especially on the 12th Knight message board. Great stuff and GBK continues to get better.

It’s funny because the posters (or some) on the site that I use to visit will often say that this time of the season is quiet season on the boards or site. On the contrary here, as you can see over the past 2-weeks with update on commitments, summer camp updates and of course daily recruiting content. And as many have already mentioned, tons of chatter on the 12th Knight message board.

Well worth the annual or monthly cost if you ask me.

11203088_831038290324413_4147933027764895277_n.jpg

GBK Reporter Maddy Daugherty with Army CB, Josh Jenkins

1675687.jpg

1686809.jpg

Keep up the outstanding work and I’m a subscriber here for years!

On behalf of GoBlackKnights.com let me start out by giving a shoot out to all of our valued subscribers on the site and I want to thank you for being part of the premier online Army football community.

11350465_842798165815092_5565870255076106081_n.jpg

GBK Reporter Maddy Daugherty with former Army
FB, Mike Viti

If by chance you are not part of that group of subscribers, we sincerely hope that you decide to join up and be part of the best way to follow Army football and other sports as well ... by getting a monthly or yearly subscription membership.

We continue to see an increase in our subscribers on GBK, which is very exciting, but not having someone like yourself takes us to the opposite side of excitement.

Our attempt is to continue provide a venue and forum that has updated information on the program and recruiting, along with a place where fans like you can discuss from the good to bad relative to Army football.

• Spring practice has concluded and summer/fall practice will be upon us soon and we are your best source to keep you on top of things with the latest updates, features and analysis.
  • Recruiting is one of our top priorities and the Black Knights are off and running racking up top recruits for the class of 2016. We are committed to bringing you the absolute best “daily” coverage and features surrounding the all of the Black Knights' recruiting efforts.
That being said, we hope you join in, make yourself at home and we look forward to your interaction & posts on the various message boards (e.g., The 12th Knight) and topics.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO GBK

1686809.jpg

In addition, if there is anything you feel that we could do better, please let us know. We welcome your thoughts and feedback.

Respectfully,

Charles Grevious,
Publisher of GBK

Last edited:
I truly enjoy the GBK output and I have recommended it to all the folks in my network that love and follow Army football.

Best coverage and I really get my daily fix on chat with other fans on the 12th Knight premium message board - well worth the annual fee.

The Army coaching staff have received a flurry of late June/early July commitments and the latest comes from Farmington (MN) LB/Safety, Gavin Bassett (Click Here).

11698426_867078720053703_2128925075863316821_n.jpg

LB, Gavin Bassett #10 during recent Army football camp

CLICK HERE - NJ REPRESENTED DURING MONDAY’S WEST POINT VISITS

Come inside GBK for the latest on Army football 2015!

11755890_867456766682565_8326819492328244988_n.jpg

RB, Sean Samuels during Monday’s unofficial visit

(Click Here) Where does Army West Point recruit the most?

Have the recruiting results changed significantly under Jeff Monken & staff and if so, how? Come inside GBK for our analysis.

11695906_870642579697317_2833667884950258291_n.jpg

Several new recipients of offers from the Army coaching staff have hit the radar and we are anticipating an new commitment by mid-day tomorrow, so you know where to keep to get the inside stuff.

10410566_864042560357319_5511828668727508410_n.jpg

Really looking forward to GBK's coverage of preseason ball starting 3 August. Did all of the 2015 recruits show up and what kind of playing shape were they in following Beast? Names such as Gibson, Godwin, Drue Harris, Palelei, Corey Sanders, Wright, James resonate with me as well as all of the plebes coming in from the prep school. They are our future (and for the immediate time frame, our 2d/3rd/4th's on the depth charts) so I'm paying added attention to these players this year as compared to previous years as they represent coach Monken's first two years of recruitment along with some of this years Yearlings (some are Ellerson recruits who went to the prep school). It is that kind of coverage--and the first-hand knowledge of some of our 12th Knight forum members--that makes my GBK membership one of the best investments that I have ever made. Go Army!

This Rivals 3-star OLB penciled in an unannounced pit stop to the United States Military Academy at West Point, home of the Army Black Knights on Sunday. Click here for the complete story & highlights.

CI64hm7WcAAitFf.jpg

Reactions: Dvgomez2830
Army wrapped up their first football practice of summer/fall Camp 2015 on Monday afternoon in the hot temperatures on the campus of West Point.

Click here for our GBK Photo Feature

11822496_878825872212321_7460861750261530397_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT