GBK: INSIDE ARMY BASKETBALL 2015 (Free/Non-Premium)

E2dog82

Cow
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2011
Click Here

Army Head Basketball Coach Zach Spiker is now entering his 6th year at the helm of the men's program. He took time out to have a pre-season Q&A with GoBlackKnights.com.
Does anyone know what happened to Tanner Omlid? He was not mentioned in this article and does not show up on the 2015-16 roster on the Army West Point Athletics site. He had a good freshmen year--was a standout defender and better than average ball handler and shooter. When he went down with a knee injury early last season, I thought it was a significant loss. I was hoping he would be back this year, but perhaps recovery from the knee injury did not go well.

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
Does anyone know what happened to Tanner Omlid? He was not mentioned in this article and does not show up on the 2015-16 roster on the Army West Point Athletics site. He had a good freshmen year--was a standout defender and better than average ball handler and shooter. When he went down with a knee injury early last season, I thought it was a significant loss. I was hoping he would be back this year, but perhaps recovery from the knee injury did not go well.

He left the program. Word has it that he went back home to Oregon Institute of Technology.