ADVERTISEMENT

GBK Fan Chat:East-West All-Star Game (Elijah Riley) & NFLPA Collegiate Bowl (Cole Christiansen)

A.M. Allan

General of the Army
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2006
Two of the Black Knights' top players under the Monken era of Army football will be showcasing their talents today in front of NFL personnel in two high profile All-Star football venues.

Cornerback Elijah Riley will be participating in the East-West All-Star Game and MLB Cole Christiansen in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl.

We have set up this non-premium message board thread for those who would like to chime in on both games (pre, during and post) or more so, the play of Christiansen & Riley.

GAME TIMES:
  • East-West All-Star Game @ 3pm EST
  • NFLPA Collegiate Bowl @ 7pm EST (NFL Network)
NOTABLE: However you might the majority of fans conversing/chatting on these games on the following thread on the GBK 12th Premium Message Board (Click Here To Access).

Related GBK Article:

I am really anxious to see how both perform on this stage. I am confident that both Riley and Christiansen will be able to show off their skills. Since I view Elijah as a safety at the next level, it will be interesting to see where he lines up and if scouts take that into consideration when evaluating him today.

Either way, good luck to both and I will be back on this thread when the game starts

It's Almost Showtime!

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT