ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff Free GBK's COVER-IT-LIVE * FAN CHAT: Army vs. West Virginia (12/31) the Liberty Bowl Title On The Line

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
THE GAME: Army vs. West Virginia

Game Time: 4:00pm EST, Thursday, December 31st

GBK Cover-It-Live Opens: Thursday (12/31) @ 4:00 pm EST (however anyone can chime in at anytime prior to and of course during the game) ... So, let's go ahead and start the discussion because it's bowl season!

TV:
ESPN

You can enter the LIVE CHAT through either of our two message boards (which is where the LIVE chat will take place)...

... Non-Premium (CLICK HERE - Army Black Knights Football) or Premium (CLICK HERE - The 12th Knight) door!

With that being said, “Who’s Got Their Game Face On? .... Because It Is Showtime. See you back here at 3:45pm EST on Saturday (if not sooner) and even if you are taking in the game LIVE from Memphis, Tennessee, you can still jump on either of the COVER-IT-LIVE Threads (The 12th Knight or Army Black Knights Football Message Boards).

THIS IS LIVE & COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD AND RELATIVE TO PRE-GAME CHATTER ... WELL, IT CAN START ANYTIME (FROM NOW - END OF THE GAME).

NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE HERE WITH YOUR GAME FACE ON.

WE WELCOME ALL COMMENTS THAT FALL WITHIN GUIDELINES OF BEING RESPECTABLE.

Note: That the most active fan participation with The LIVE Chat is on the 12th Knight premium message board. In addition, there will be minimum moderation of these threads, although GBK Recruiting Analyst A.M. Allan will be peeking in from time to time throughout the contest.

Why The 12th Knight Premium Message Board?

Countdown to Showdown!

EqlWg34XAAIQcnS

Bigger issue is the WV D is overwhelming Army OL et al. As suspected will be very tough to run the ball without triple option reads and decisions. Even then will not be easy. T2 does no option so CA is up if he is available. They could play him and have him throw post pattern as well.

Bigger issue is the WV D is overwhelming Army OL et al. As suspected will be very tough to run the ball without triple option reads and decisions. Even then will not be easy. T2 does no option so CA is up if he is available. They could play him and have him throw post pattern as well.

I agree with you and losing Rhattigan is huge, but their defensive front is controlling the line of scrimmage so far

In addition to leading tackler Jon Rhattigan being out today, the following will be M.I.A. as well.
  1. Connor Bishop
  2. Tyrell Robinson
  3. Jakobi Buchanan
  4. Jeremiah Lowery
  5. Luke McCleery
  6. Jordyn Law
  7. Daryan McDonald
This is a HUGE list of players to be out for the Army Black Knights

In addition to leading tackler Jon Rhattigan being out today, the following will be M.I.A. as well.
  1. Connor Bishop
  2. Tyrell Robinson
  3. Jakobi Buchanan
  4. Jeremiah Lowery
  5. Luke McCleery
  6. Jordyn Law
  7. Daryan McDonald
This is a HUGE list of players to be out for the Army Black Knights

All COVID related

OMG, that was the second half opening drive we have waited for all season! Perfect timing.

Go Army! Go Defense!

West Virginia is desperate, but they are converting - let's go defense

Unfortunately we missed that FG to tie.

TT under center running inside against those two brothers on the WV D is not the way we win this game. Poor decision making by the Army coaches.

I wonder why we have seen no Cade Ballard in passing situations.

Sad loss of a winnable game. I don’t want to hear Coach talk about how this is the best team he has ever coached any longer. He has clearly coached better teams Including at Army.

A good, honorable season but a sad, disappointing end.

ADVERTISEMENT