ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff Five Army Black Knights on Phil Steele's Pre-Season All-Independent First Team

We have one of the best DCs in the country in Nate Woody, we were the top defense in 2020 and returning tons of defensive talent including those that made the Phil Steele All Independent Team. I am really anticipating a shut down year for us.

Reactions: jiacono
Congratulations to all 5 players for their selection. I’m a little surprised Broughton isn’t on the list after what he did last year. That’s fine. Let him play with a chip on his shoulder and see what he does in 2021. I wouldn’t want to be an opposing back or receiver coming across the middle against Army.

Congratulations to all 5 players for their selection. I’m a little surprised Broughton isn’t on the list after what he did last year. That’s fine. Let him play with a chip on his shoulder and see what he does in 2021. I wouldn’t want to be an opposing back or receiver coming across the middle against Army.
“Total Agree” Broughton will have a major chip on his shoulder. I think it makes him a better player. He will tell you Action Speaks Louder Than Words!!!! #Broad⚔️🏴‍☠️🏈

Reactions: jiacono and mlcdray
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT