ADVERTISEMENT

CRYSTAL BALL 2015: FULLBACKS

A.M. Allan

General of the Army
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2006
Our GBK Crystal Ball Series - 2015 continues, as we stay with the offense and now take a look at the Fullback position, which will be without 4 year starter, Larry Dixon. Who's next?

10885026_768564239905152_3181426011473516178_n.jpg
FB, Matt Giachinta

Click Here For The Inside Look

Another great article, the question I been asking whose the next Dixon???? I don't see nobody in the pipeline equipped like him right now. As you mentioned it will take a (few) to do the task the Monken run the ball .... Dixon was built up for that job over the years, physically and mentally.... MO I still don't see how it's going to be done without the slots getting equal or more then 4 to 5 touches a game, yes the cup was full I get that. But what if we don't ever get the break away RB, that everyone said Monken looking for? Do we not still get the most out of what we got, or they stay on the sidelines looking in cause it's not the type we're looking for? Just asking, no shades at all.... just trying to get myself ready for 2015 season... we think 2014 season was rebuilding, we haven't seen nothing yet... We can do it!!!!
This post was edited on 1/3 11:19 AM by Bulletproof09

I no one will replace larry but im hoping my son corey wilkinson will help carry the load hes got the size 5'11 235lbs good speed and ran scout team last year vs our defense if he works his butt off you all might be impressed happy new year and go army beat navy!

Originally posted by corywilk:
I no one will replace larry but im hoping my son corey wilkinson will help carry the load hes got the size 5'11 235lbs good speed and ran scout team last year vs our defense if he works his butt off you all might be impressed happy new year and go army beat navy!
Looking forward to seeing your son's name in lights baby! Hope he puts a stamp on everything your saying, can't wait!!!!!! Anything worth having is worth fighting for.....
fighting0030.r191677.gif

BTW corywilk are you with the 12th Knight? If not get at it, time is waisting, the season be here before you know it.... that's where we really get it in at......
This post was edited on 1/3 3:33 PM by Bulletproof09

Originally posted by corywilk:
I thought Wilkinson was an LB for us?

Originally posted by Bulletproof09:
BTW corywilk are you with the 12th Knight? If not get at it, time is waisting, the season be here before you know it.... that's where we really get it in at......
I don't often agree with Bulletproof, but I do 100% on this one. Go premium with GBK is my recommendation. Good luck to Corey this upcoming season.

He was at prep - only played rb his senior year of high school learning but runs real hard and will do anything to help team win and coaches have been great and i think hes gonna surprise alot of people next year- and i am on 12th knight posted on wrong site

Originally posted by Warrior-D:

Originally posted by Bulletproof09:
I don't often agree with Bulletproof, but I do 100% on this one. Go premium with GBK is my recommendation. Good luck to Corey this upcoming season.
Geeeeee thanks dude, but I get at you on the 12th Knight!!!!! Hahaha haha that's what makes us have good difference of opinion... the more the merry!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT