ADVERTISEMENT

Army Football COVER-IT-LIVE: Army Black Knights vs. San Diego State (Armed Forces Bowl)

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009

Game Time: 3:30pm EST, Saturday, December 23rd at Lincoln Financial Field

GBK Cover-It-Live Opens: Saturday (12/23) @ 3:30pm EST

TV: ESPN

wpxnofkj3nzwblndz0nh

Historically, our Cover-It-Live would be housed on the front page of our GBK site, which would take you the our CIL content page and you would be allowed to link right in the the Live Chat.

However, you will have to enter the LIVE CHAT through either of our two message boards .... Non-Premium (CLICK HERE - Army Black Knights Football) or Premium (CLICK HERE - The 12th Knight) door!

So with that being said, “Who’s Got Their Game Face On? .... Because It Is Showtime Down For The Armed Forces Bowl Trophy” See you back here at 3:30pm EST on Saturday and even if you are taking in the game LIVE from Fort Worth (Texas), you can still jump on either of the COVER-IT-LIVE Threads (The 12th Knight or Army Black Knights Football Message Boards).

THIS IS LIVE & COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD RELATIVE TO PRE-GAME CHATTER CAN START ANYTIME (FROM NOW - END OF THE GAME).

NEEDLESS TO SAY WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE HERE WITH YOUR GAME FACE ON.

WE WELCOME ALL COMMENTS THAT FALL WITHIN GUIDELINES OF BEING RESPECTABLE.

Note: There will be minimum moderation of these threads, although GBK Recruiting Analyst A.M. Allan will be peeking in from time to time throughout the contest.

As I said earlier - Army can not stop a big fast quality runner. This is going to be a long day.

As I said earlier - Army can not stop a big fast quality runner. This is going to be a long day.

Penny is fast but not overly big, but very talented. However, the game is not just SD State having the ball, but we get the ball too and they have to stop the nation’s leading rushing attack.

Announced attendance for the Armed Forces Bowl? It looked like 90%+ capacity...

Nice tip on the INT.

Penny was great but his OL and Army tackling made him look like Dickerson. I could have scored with some of the holes he had

zSoEJKq.gif

#77 with the bump-n-grind "where-did-he-go?" tackle

LfcRmw7.gif

ADVERTISEMENT