ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff COVER-IT-LIVE: Army Black Knights vs. Rice Owls

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009

Game Time: Saturday (10/7) @ 6:30pm EST

GBK Cover-It-Live Opens: Saturday (10/7) @ 6:30pm EST

TV: BEIN SPORTS

Historically, our Cover-It-Live would be housed on the front page of our GBK site, which would take you the our CIL content page and you would be allowed to link right in the the Live Chat.

However, for the Army-Rice game or until further notice, you will have to enter the LIVE CHAT through either of our two message boards .... Non-Premium (CLICK HERE - Army Black Knights Football) or Premium (CLICK HERE - The 12th Knight) door!

So with that being said, “Who’s Got Their Game Face On?” See you back here at 6:30pm EST on Saturday and even if you are taking in the game LIVE from Houston (TX), you can still jump on either of the COVER-IT-LIVE Threads (The 12th Knight or Army Black Knights Football Message Boards).

THIS IS LIVE & COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD RELATIVE TO PRE-GAME CHATTER CAN START ANYTIME (FROM NOW - END OF THE GAME).

NEEDLESS TO SAY WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE HERE WITH YOUR GAME FACE ON.

WE WELCOME ALL COMMENTS THAT FALL WITHIN GUIDELINES OF BEING RESPECTABLE.

Note: There will be minimum moderation of these threads, although GBK Recruiting Analyst A.M. Allan will be peeking in from time to time.

#GoArmyBeat
easy-coconut-rice-04.jpg

I am not sure if we look damn good or Rice is just playing poorly. Either way, I will take it. Great 1st half of football by the Black Knights.

I just keep hoping for the glimmer of some basic passing ability. Army wallops a tomato and still can only go 1 for 3 for 9 yards and an INT. This is beyond ridiculous for a QB starting since Custer left (and the one completion was Hopkins)

ADVERTISEMENT