ADVERTISEMENT

The Inside Stuff COVER-IT-LIVE: Army Black Knights vs. Fordham Rams

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
Game Time: Friday (9/1) @ 6:00pm EST
GBK Cover-It-Live Opens: Friday (9/1) @ 6:00pm EST
TV: CBS Sports Network

21151462_10155699237133624_3520507459473872136_n.jpg

Historically, our Cover-It-Live would be housed on the front page of our GBK site, which would take you the our CIL content page and you would be allowed to link right in the the Live Chat.

However, for the Army-Fordham game or until further notice, you will have to enter the LIVE CHAT through either of our two message boards .... Non-Premium (CLICK HERE - Army Black Knights Football) or Premium (CLICK HERE - The 12th Knight) door!

So with that being said, “Who’s Got Their Game Face On?” See you back here at 6pm EST on Friday and even if you are taking in the game LIVE at Michie Stadium, you can still jump on either of the COVER-IT-LIVE Threads (The 12th Knight or Army Black Knights Football Message Boards).

THIS IS LIVE & COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD RELATIVE TO PRE-GAME CHATTER CAN START ANYTIME (FROM NOW - END OF THE GAME).

NEEDLESS TO SAY WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE HERE WITH YOUR GAME FACE ON.

WE WELCOME ALL COMMENTS THAT FALL WITHIN GUIDELINES OF BEING RESPECTABLE.

Note: There will be minimum to no moderation of these threads, although GBK Recruiting Analyst A.M. Allan will be peeking in from time to time.

My game face is ready Freddy.
tenor.gif

#GoArmyBeatFordham

I think this is half us being on par or better than last year and half Fordham hasnt gotten off the bus yet. Either way - love it. Just what the Dr. ordered. Foot on throat!

Reactions: Bulletproof09
I think this is half us being on par or better than last year and half Fordham hasnt gotten off the bus yet. Either way - love it. Just what the Dr. ordered. Foot on throat!

Let them stay on that dam bus, praying they get a flat while they waiting!!!! Hahahahahahaha 21-0 yup

Great 1st half but Fordham dominated the ball in the 2nd quarter. I think we got only one play from scrimmage. However, the blocked FG and long Bradshaw run saved the day. We need to get back to our run game in the 2nh half.

Fordham had over 200 yards passing in the first half - most of that in the second quarter. We need to tighten that up

I think we about to beat that 2011 score of 55, yes sir yes sir. I do believe we bout to do it:):)

Last edited:
Yup they never got off the bus, Great game Army!!! Good way to start the season!! Monken is the man:D

I was impressed with the back-up people also. They were ready to play at a high level. We finally have some depth - especially on offense. The loss of Carter as a back-up QB might eventually be our biggest problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT