• Yes I am personally concern!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Not Yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it not a major epidemic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but concern about the country then it hitting me!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

DocJayy

General of the Army
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2006
I am not sure how long we will be entrenched in this national concern surrounding the CoronaVirus, but who is concern personally?

With Dr. Trump taking the lead, why should anyone be concerned?

Trump plays medical expert on coronavirus by second-guessing the professionals

1583538646557.jpg

Texas Lt. Gov Patrick said “Grandparents are willing to die for the economy.“. Trump said, “the people want businesses to get the money.“. Who the hell are they talking to? What grandparents? What people?

"You want Ventilators & Masks from the Federal Government’s Reserves to treat your citizens? Well, Governors have to treat me well, it’s a two-way street.”

President Trump,
March 24, 2020

I am not sure how long we will be entrenched in this national concern surrounding the CoronaVirus, but who is concern personally?
I am conflicted on my concern about the coronavirus. I understand the flatten the curve theory; however, I also feel that the mortality rate is not near as high as many other diseases, viruses, flu, etc...... The CDC estimates the deaths from the flu so far this year are between 30,000 and 60,000( not an exact science). No less than COVID-19. There are so many people out there that have had COVID-19 mild symptoms that recovered and were not ever tested so the baseline is too low. What we need is to find a test to indicate who has already had COVID-19. Assuming there is immunity developed in these people and they are no longer contagious, they could go back to a regular lifestyle helping the others and the economy at the same time. What I do know for sure is that America needs to come together on this, and quit pointing fingers within. Yes, Democrats and Republicans need to forget their political partisanship. I was sickened that legislators on both sides tried to pack the stimulus with their "pork" projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJFAN
ADVERTISEMENT