ADVERTISEMENT

Black Knights 2012-2013 Men's Basketball Schedule

Airstrike

Cow
Dec 14, 2005
Coach Spiker has the new schedule posted. Of note are 2 games scheduled between Christmas and New Years down in Texas against Texas A&M and perennial NAIA (now NCAA Div. I) powerhouse Houston Baptist. Obviously, Spiker is adding a few more "quality" non-conference opponents before Patriot League action starts. I think that is a good thing.

Roster has only been partially updated, showing only that 3 seniors from last year are no longer on the list. A couple of guys still listed are no longer with the program and as yet, none of the 12 freshmen are listed. Gonna be a full house when the roster is complete.

If anything, Spiker will have more depth than he can get on the court during the course of a game, but there should not be anybody suffering from fatigue. Strategy may be to just run every team out of the gym with wave after wave of fresh legs! :)

Go Army! BEAT NAVY!!! HOOAH!!!

http://www.goarmysports.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/army-m-baskbl-sched.html

I like this Military Classic program. Good chance early to see wher we are at as Air Force's program has a nice overall track record the last decade and VMI/Citadel have pushed or to or beyond or limit for the past decade. 2-0 there and we'd have something. Penn St. and Texas A&M are nice adds and will again be a measure for us. I really look forward to the 10-12 deep that play. You know Ellis has his 33-36 mns. locked in. A rebounder and center who can finish in conference play would make a huge difference. I man 8 pts. game 7 rebounds type of guy can result in 3-5 mre wins alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT