ADVERTISEMENT

Army offers football scholarship to honor, mourn high school player

Boomerang87

Commandant
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2013
ramcginnis-funeral-services-photo-02.jpg

R.I.P.

Sure you can guess from my name I am a ND fan. Also a veteran of The Army 1987-90. The Acadamies along with ND hold a special place in my heart because of things like this. It is wonderful to know there are still places that hold God, Country, and Notre Dame and Duty, Honor,
Country, dear. God Bless you all and GO ARMY......... BEAT NAVY!!!!!!

Originally posted by LakeAnnPope:
Sure you can guess from my name I am a ND fan. Also a veteran of The Army 1987-90. The Acadamies along with ND hold a special place in my heart because of things like this. It is wonderful to know there are still places that hold God, Country, and Notre Dame and Duty, Honor,
Country, dear. God Bless you all and GO ARMY......... BEAT NAVY!!!!!!
Amen LakeAnnPople!

BlackKnightStrong. It is a blessing that institutions like these exist. They honor our God and our Country. So very tired of Florida State, USC, etc. who sell their soul for money and football glory. If you don't do it correctly it is worth nothing. Great to know not all of us feel that way. Would love to see ND play a home and home vs Army in October. Michie stadium is on my bucket list. Stay Army Strong brother..... and beat Rice today. I will be watching at noon eastern on cbs sports. GO ARMY........ Beat Navy!,,,,,

Originally posted by LakeAnnPope:
BlackKnightStrong. It is a blessing that institutions like these exist. They honor our God and our Country. So very tired of Florida State, USC, etc. who sell their soul for money and football glory. If you don't do it correctly it is worth nothing. Great to know not all of us feel that way. Would love to see ND play a home and home vs Army in October. Michie stadium is on my bucket list. Stay Army Strong brother..... and beat Rice today. I will be watching at noon eastern on cbs sports. GO ARMY........ Beat Navy!,,,,,
Notre Dame hasn't played at Michie in almost a century. The first 8 games were played at West Point, but the last one was 1922. The most common venue for the game has been Yankee Stadium. The next game will be in San Antonio.

Army has done better than Navy in hosting ND. ND has never played a game at Annapolis. The game has either been at South Bend of a neutral site. They did play a game in Colorado Springs last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT