ADVERTISEMENT

Army - Bryant

KnightNight

Commandant
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
North Carolina
Question #1 - Who knows where Bryant is withour looking up ? Beat Navy - you don't count ( is that a hint for everyone lese ?)

Tim,
So glad to have you on board. Nice to get some insight on the B-Ball team. Youth is being served. With so many plebes getting big minutes you can expect some extreme up and down play from game to game, just the way it is .... and they are entering crunch time with term ends just around the corner. Josh may have hit 7 3's last night, but if he gets to pull off 15+ agains anytime soon, that personal record is in jeopardy. Nice to see Julian get in the flow with his 19. We will desperately need those 2 excllent 3 point shooters on game along with Ella staying out of foul trouble and being his normal complete player self in order to compete successfully in Patriot League play.

Yale coming up - If I were a betting man, would expect Yale to be 10 point favorite. Tall order on Saturday - Would be a breakthru win IMO.

Originally posted by KnightNight:
Question #1 - Who knows where Bryant is withour looking up ? Beat Navy - you don't count ( is that a hint for everyone lese ?)

I now know several people who went to school there, but I first learned about Bryant when a TB-recruited USMAPS QB ended up there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT