ADVERTISEMENT

Army Football ‘FREE’ COVER-IT-LIVE: Army Black Knights vs. North Texas Mean Green

Charles Grevious

Dec 23, 2009
COVER-IT-LIVE: Army Black Knights vs. North Texas Mean Green

Game Time: Saturday (10/22) @ 12:00pm EST

GBK Cover-It-Live Opens: Saturday (10/22) @ 12:00pm EST

TV: CBS Sports Network

Historically, our Cover-It-Live would be housed on the front page of our GBK site, which would take you the our CIL content page and you would be allowed to link right in the the Live Chat.

Since the Rivals conversion and for the Army-North Texas game or until further notice, you will have to enter the LIVE CHAT through our message boards .... Non-Premium (CLICK HERE - Army Black Knights Football) or Premium (CLICK HERE - The 12th Knight) door!

The Black Knights enter Saturday’s contest with a 4-2 record, ranked No. 1 in the nation in rushing offense (366.8 YPG), where they may have leading rusher and fullback Andy Davidson, back-up fullback Darnell Woolfolk and leading WR and 2015 team MVP Edgar Poe all returning to the line-up.

Not to be left out is the Black Knight's defense, which is ranked No. 2 in the nation in total defense lead by The JAAK Attack.

xskumup0ltfjvk640poe

Not a subscriber to GBK? There’s no better time than now, as the Black Knights begin the kick-off of their 2016 Army football season

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE!

xe9rjosglizgskkofadt

Thanks and looking forward to chiming in. I had to give away my tickets, because I had to remain local, so I will be watching the game on CBS Sports, but joining in on Live Chat!

GO ARMY, BEAT NORTH TEXAS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT