ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wrong Place - Wrong Time? SERIOUSLY?

Disturbing IMO!

The fact that he remains the head coach for Bama basketball is unbelievable! It is the day and age
we live in.

Horrible and that is that! I wouldn't want him leading any college program that my son was involved with.

Reactions: beatafa
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — University of Alabama basketball star Brandon Miller brought a teammate the gun that was used in a fatal January shooting near campus, an investigator testified Tuesday.

Miller, a freshman standout, brought Darius Miles’ gun to him on the night of the shooting after Miles texted him and asked him to do so, Tuscaloosa Police investigator Brandon Culpepper testified, according to news outlets.

The allegation of Miller’s involvement on the night of the Jan. 15 shooting came during a preliminary hearing for Miles and Michael Davis, who face capital murder charges for the death of 23-year-old Jamea Harris.

Genuine question: Is this not true? Im not digging through a bunch of legal testimony, just reading articles about it.

LET THIS SINK IN FOR ONE MOMENT ...

... One young basketball player called another young basketball player saying "bring me my gun" . . . Wow, have things changed or not! #Crazy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT